Happy Friday friends! It’s time for another top 3.
This weekend I am attempting to transition to self-hosted. Pray that I don’t get frustrated and give up like last time. This is my graduation gift to myself :). Self-hosting also means that link-ups will be easier to facilitate, so if everything goes well next week we should be able to link up for Top 3 Friday.
Since Monday when I finished my last exam, I’ve done plenty of relaxing!
Enjoying every moment of it! Now, let’s get into the top 3…
Top 3 Eats
1. Bagel sandwich plus salad: my favorite lunch if the week! The everything bagel was topped with an egg and Neufchâtel cheese and the salad has strawberries, carrots, and balsamic vinaigrette.
2. Pizza and salad– Terry was out of town on Friday so I had dinner with my friend, Kelly. I brought a frozen margherita pizza and she made a delicious salad with feta, craisins, and almonds.
1. Exhaustion! Lots of studying and little sleep at the beginning of the week. I pushed through by telling myself the end was near!
3. The weather took a turn for the worse the last couple of days. Bring back the sunshine!
Top 3 Highs
1. The obvious, I graduated! I can now I say I have a Masters of Science in nutrition. This accomplishment came with other fun get togethers.
2. I started a new job at Cupcrazed. So far, it’s been a good time! It’s fairly fast paced, but also super laid back. Perfect for this summer! PS I totally had a caramel chocolate health cupcake for lunch on my first day.
3. Tuesday night I had a grad school celebration at school and then my friends came over for pizza and a fire (plus smores!). Terry was super sweet to drive us, take pictures, pick up pizza, and build the fire. I am looking forward to more days like this over summer!
Top 3 Articles
How to boost your metabolism (even without exercise) via Bucket List Tummy
How to stop feeling guilty when you eat via Imma Eat That
After ‘The Biggest Loser,’ Their Bodies Fought to Regain Weight via New York Times
Now your turn… What’s your top 3?