Happy Friday! We made it.
I feel like I’ve been out of the loop the last couple of days. I’ve been reading many blogs, but haven’t had the chance to comment on them. I’m seriously slacking on my replies too. It is just that time of year- I hope you don’t mind! I also haven’t gotten around to finalizing the link up for top 3 Friday quite yet… it’s coming!
I absolutely LOVED reading the comments on yesterday’s post. You guys amaze me.
Top 3 Eats
- Tortilla Pizzas– Last Friday night I made these for an easy dinner after we came home from a long walk around town. These pizzas plus Star Wars: The Force Awakens made for a perfect Friday night in.
2. Tacos at Taco Boy in Charleston, SC– after my doctor’s appointment, we lunched on some amazing tacos. I got the tempura avocado and kimchi beef. The menu of tacos is super eclectic and I’m excited to go back and try more of them!
3. Fajitas- Keeping with the Mexican theme, last night’s dinner with girlfriends really hit the spot after a busy week. Kelly and I shared the chicken fajitas for two. So good! And I love that we got sit outside.
Top 3 lows
(thanks Laura for the tip to put the “lows” first. I think I’ll take the bad then the good ;))
- Summer plans- I am facing some unexpected changes in my schedule this summer which means some plans will likely not pan out. I am really disappointed, but I hope that eveything will be worth it.
- Last day at job– Since the semester is wrapping up, today is my last day as a graduate assistant in the health center. I’ve build great relationships and will truely miss the ladies!
- End of the year stress– what else can I expect? I’ve felt this going on 6 years (12 if you count semesters…), but every year it feels exhausting. At least I know this is the last time ever!
Top 3 highs
- New job- Praising God, because I secured a job for the summer! Woop woop! I’ll be working at a locally *famous* cupcakery, and I am so excited!
- Track workout- I joined my friends for another track workout and felt strong. I enjoyed the run, but really enjoyed the Mexican dinner that followed 😉
- THIS WEATHER– it’s here y’all! Consistent days in the 80’s. I am a self-proclaimed lover of the heat and I love the fact I can wear shorts and dresses now. Helloooo iced coffees.
You don’t have to believe what you think via Immaeatthat- once again, she’s hits the nail on the head!
Fancy juice cleanse doesn’t rid the body toxins via The New York Times- I HATE the word “detoxify”