Hey friends! Happy Friday!!
Isn’t it awesome how Friday’s never fail to feel good, even though they come every 7 days? I think so.
Before I jump into another top 3 Friday post, I have a quick question. Would you be interested in a link up for this “top 3” format? No pressure, just trying to get s better feel.
Top 3 eats
1. By far this burger was my favorite. I talked it about in Wednesday’s post, but it needed re=mentioning.
2. This was a close second. Homemade corn fritters topped with mashed sweet potatoes, scrambled eggs, sliced avocado, feta, black beans, and spicy chili. This was at Elmo’s Diner in Durham, NC. 3. Fage 2% Greek yogurt. I usually buy the big container of 0% Greek yogurt that’s cheap at Aldi, but I saw this marked down and gave it a try. It is so creamy!!! It didn’t need anything with it. Top 3 Highs
1. Terry’s Birthday– having a full day together to enjoy and just hang out was awesome. We got burgers, went to a park, had ice cream, made our first picnic of the year, and watched a movie. I’m so grateful for him.
2. Girls’ night– getting together with friends has been a real game changer for my 2nd year of grad school compared to my first year. Last night a few friends came over and we ate and chatted for hours. The simple thing= the best things. And we laughed over this:
3. Sharing my blog- in my nutrition counseling and education class this week we discussed social media and how we can use to advance the dietetics profession. As a part of the lecture I got to share my experiences with blogging, which was fun for me and a great reminder of the passion I have for it.
Top 3 Lows
1. Stomach issues. I’m happy to report I’m only one week away from seeing the specialist!
2. SO MUCH SCHOOL WORK TO DO.
3. Uncertainty about future things. I’m doing my best to remember that God is in control and worry is wasteful. It’s working most of the time!
Top 3 articles/reads
What I look for when dining out via Bucket Tummy List
9 sins the church is okay with via Faith It
How We Purged//Spring Clean via Neverhomemaker
Pick a category and give me your top 3!
Would you be interested in top 3 link up?