Hello friends! I’m stopping in today to share a few thoughts that are currently streaming through my head. (Thanks Amanda, for the link-up!)
- After stressing out pretty heavily over an exam I took last week, I was somewhat comforted to find out a lot of my classmates felt similarly. When almost everyone does crappy… it means a curve! All I can say is hallelujah (and of course, I’ll do better next time 😉
- This is the future. Where people ride around on hoverboards.
- Do you look at any of the Discover stories on Snapchat? I like to look at Buzzfeed (lots of funnies), Cosmopolitan, and Food Network ones. Here’s a picture that came up and I wanted to hear your input.
I hands down always go through my shampoo quicker, because I find that conditioner makes my hair turn oily fast. I was surprised to learn from my girlfriends that most people are the opposite way. [Feel free to add me on Snapchat = kategnewman]
- I have been eating this pancake like it’s my job. It’s basically my single serving oatmeal pancake, but with a heaping tablespoon of Greek yogurt instead of an egg white. It almost has a cheesecake-y flavor to it. A tablespoon of sunflower seed butter and a drop of jam add just the right about of sweetness.
- A GI update: After trying a new medication regimen from the doctor and having no improvements, I went back for a follow-up. This time I did not get choked up, thank God, but was able to ask some questions. I asked the doctor he felt like it was possible I had pelvic floor dysfunction and he seemed surprised that I knew what that was. However, he agreed that it was likely and gave me a referral to a motility specialist! It’s a bit of a drive to get there, but honestly, that’s not even an obstacle in my mind. I will make it work! For now I am trying another medication and anxiously waiting for an appointment with the specialist.
- Does anyone else love leopard print? I don’t have a ton of it, but automatically feel more confident and womanly when I wear it!
- I also made some really yummy cookies as a way to thank Terry for sitting with me at the GI doctor of 1.5 hours. I made these chocolate chip peanut butter cookies.
- Lastly, here’s an article on weight fluctuation that I found to be very interesting. It just goes to show little we should rely on a number. -> What Happens When You Weigh Yourself 15 Times in One Day?
Eight is great, right?
Tell me something random going on with you!